Saturday 9 June 2012

Just a Dreamer.. ♥


Hey! I'm Buobuo the co-writer of this blog dedicaced to my favorite group, the talented Dream5.
I'm 13 years old and i'm French so when I will write long things I'll surrely make some grammar errors, please forgive me.
I don't really know what to say.. so I'll do the same as Kira-chan and explain how I discovered them.

I'm a big fan of Kotori since NHK Tensai that I watched when I was 10/11.
So I follow them since their debut, but I am VERY into them since January 2011 when I heard their new single "Koi no Dial 6700" They was amazing and they ARE amazing , Kotori is my Kotori ,always beautiful, smiling, genki.. always perfect, Yuuno is so talented for her age and so so so cute!! , Momona is such a really good dancer and she have an exeptional beauty , Mikoto is just the cutest thing in this world and Akira have such charisma!
I wanted to know more more and always more about them but I didn't find any recent and good informations in English...So I started to learn a little of Japanese~
I opened a French fanblog about them , translating some of Kotori's blog post and news , but French people seem not really interesting by them aha, that's sad :/
I recently find their Hello!Online thread and it give me more infos about them , here I meet Kirachan, and she asked me if I wanted to do a blog with her and I accepted with suuuch a big pleasure!

I hope this blog will help you if you're a new Dreamer hehe! Don't hesitate to ask more on comment or things like that!
Dream5 saikou ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment